Wednesday 9 March 2016

Room Tour! (I've switched rooms)

Hi Guys! 

Welcome back! I now have a YouTube channel! find me on YT as LolaOffee :) 
I have moved my planning area out of the bedroom much to my Husbands delight. I found a way to make it work in my sewing room! I wasn't sure I would have enough space but after rearranging some things I made it work! 

Have a look at my YT room tour! 



As you can see I do have to get a few more things sorted but I am really LOVING this setup! It also means that when I'm sewing or more work is coming in that I can just scoot over to my planners, on their own little table, and write everything down! I was worried that adding another table would mean losing a lot of floor space but I actually did not lose that much. I'm so happy with how this turned out and I hope it has maybe inspired some of you :) 


and my chair can be found here... http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20278643/

Please feel free to comment or ask any questions down below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment