Friday 11 March 2016

FREE Disney Princess Planner Printables!!



Hi Guys! 

If you have come here from my Youtube Channel, Welcome! 
These are probably my favourite planner stickers/printables so far! These are sized for the Happy Planner but they could be cut down to work with other planners! 

The Princess images were from a picture that I found on Google Images, you can find the original image here
The boxes I made in Word they have a fine polka dot in the background.
I hope you enjoy these printables! Please send photos of how you used them, my instagram is https://www.instagram.com/lolaoffee/



YouTube Video of my Planner Flip through! Enjoy! Please like and subscribe! 


2 comments:

  1. Those stickers are so pretty! My daughter would love them. Thanks for linking up to Plan With Me Mondays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it... just downloaded them... yey... thank u so much....

    ReplyDelete